Menu
Raiza
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box stuck on Start Up - looping continuously

Used the text message service to try and resolve this.  After lots of texts confirming who I am and my account number I eventually got a text saying "How can I help you".  Replied with details of the continuous looping since yesterday between Start Up screen and No Signal (also that the TiVo box is making a strange noise) but I have had no acknowledgement that my text has been received and, (more importantly) no response with a solution from Virgin.  After 3 hours I expected some response.  I am not happy at all.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box stuck on Start Up - looping continuously

Hi Raiza,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV box sorted, I am sorry its become a problem for you and that you had issues contacting the right team. I can see you posted this a few days ago so you may have had time to resolve it, but just in case I have a link here for TV Issues if you would like to have a look to try and troubleshoot?

Let me know. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Raiza
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your link but I tried to troubleshoot myself (as I always do).  However, the box was dead, defunct and no longer worked so I have had a new box fitted.

Regards

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raiza,

Thanks for updating me on this and also thanks for trying to troubleshoot on your side! 

I am glad you've got a new box sorted, is it working okay now? No bad behavior? lol

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos