Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box stuck in starting up

Hello,

Recently went to go watch TV and noticed my TiVo box was stuck in a constant loop of starting up. After unplugging everything multiple times and to no avail the whole box is now unable to power up, even after connecting it to other sockets.

i have tried to phone virgin media and been left in the waiting line for 45 mins each times but the call just randomly got out down each time.

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box stuck in starting up

Hi niraj1205,

Unfortunately it sounds like the hard drive in your box has packed up.

If you can get through to somebody online or by phone, you should be able to arrange for a new box to be posted to you, you'll be able to activate this yourself from home, no technician needed 🙂

Hope this helps

Dave

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

I have tried to call the customer service numbers to no avail multiple times (probably due to the current virus).

how can I go about doing it online?

many thanks, Niraj 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi niraj could you pm your contact number and I will give you a call to see to we can rectify. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Also that is the linmmfkr the web chat they should be able to help with a new box if yours isn't fixable 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos