Menu
Ljw1807
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box start

My TiVo box is stuck in a start up loop that lasts for hours. It looks to be downloading something before coming up with welcome screen, then blank screen, then back to welcome screen  again. It does this for hours until I switch it off. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box start

Hi Ljw1807,

Sorry to see you are having major problems with your TIVO box. 

Since it keeps happening even after a reboot then you need to contact the Faults team on 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues 

You will probably get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support, reboot box etc.  Ignore the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos