Menu
Emmhaitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box not working

My TiVo box, after unplugging and retrying a number of times, is showing an Orange light, as opposed to the normal red or white lights, it is also making a strange noise (something like the sound a dvd drawer would make), any ideas?

0 Kudos
Leonard_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo box not working

Looks like you require a new one pm me I will be able to arrange a new box for you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Emmhaitch
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I pm?

0 Kudos
Rayray2020
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The Tivo box I hasn't worked for11 days, after 11 days and constant trying it has returned to life, yet this is an ongoing problem as this box has always been problematic, taking anything from one to three hours to load. This past month it has deteriorated, taking the best part of a day and often not loading at all that day, we attempt all suggested means of booting it up daily yet having TV that day, let alone when you want it is just a case of luck, I gave it one last chance whilst writing this and it has loaded for the first time in 11 days, still the past month we have has over 2 weeks of no service.

We put up with this since we got the box, however it has chosen 'this' time to get worst.

0 Kudos