Menu
CK61
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box no signal

For some time my TiVo box has to be turned off before it will work after going into standby now it shows the Welcome message then does nothing else just a blank screen 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box no signal

You can try switching it off at the mains for perhaps 10minutes to break the cycle.

Otherwise I'm afraid you're best to call VM to report this.

150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and follow the fault options.

VM staff respond on here but it may take another day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box no signal

Hi CK61, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your TiVo box. 

I've had a look at the stats today and can see that there are a few issues. The box is showing quite a few errors and the power levels could be adjusted too. We will need an engineer to attend to get things put right. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos