Menu
Burgess409
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box missing channels

Hi 

my TiVo box is many years old and I have missing channels with code w02 I’ve tried all the suggestions and the main one is it’s terminally ill help please

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box missing channels

@Burgess409 

I've moved your post to the TiVo section of the board. First you say you've tried "all the suggestions" but unless you say what those were, we don't know... what have you tried so far?

By means of advice, and to reinforce the help on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 - this is a classic "loss of signal" error code.

One reboot is a good idea, if that fails to clear the issue then you have a fault. Check by calling 0800 5610061 whether there's any known issues in your area. If not, then assume VM don't know about your fault, and it's best to report it.

Either call in (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) or wait on here for staff to respond - that may take a day or so at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Burgess409
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have have fault code w02

i have rebooted several times 

Vm say no issue coming in to house and I can get the missing channels on the bedroom TiVo box 

so does this mean my TiVo box is on it’s last legs 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you have 2 boxes in the house, please try swapping them around.

If the fault follows the box, then there's your answer. If the fault stays with the room, then you've got a cabling problem.

Once you know which, and it's reported (either by calling in or waiting on here), VM can do the necessaries.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Burgess409,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you're having some problems with your TiVo box.

Are you still having problems with this? Please let me know if you still need our help, and I can certainly take a closer look at things for you.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos