Menu
Jacek-2612
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box freezes and keeps restarting

Hello, my tivo box the new one keeps freezing after 20mins of watching and then it just keeps restarting it self until I hard restart it and does same thing after 20 mins been like this for over 2 months and haven’t been watching nothing last these 2 months as it’s annoying

how can I help this? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box freezes and keeps restarting

The box sounds faulty to me. I'd call VM and report it.

150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone - your TiVo probably needs replacing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jacek-2612
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did try calling and auto call said that nothing was wrong with my box and then it hang up which is annoying lol 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call back immediately that happens, the IVR should recognise that you've already called and allow you to queue to speak to a faults agent.

Ignore any of the other options to "get a link", "go online" or anything else. Once you've pressed the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press anything else.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos