Menu
Ld3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box flashing lights

My TiVo box lights all flash and the line changes from red to white.  The screen freezes at Starting Up.  Any ideas? Thanks 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo box flashing lights

If your box is getting stuck during the startup loop, it doesn't sound very well 😉

You could try powering down at the mains for perhaps 10minutes, making sure your connections are finger tight and then retry... but I won't be surprised if you've got a failed box on your hands there.

The quickest way to resolve this is to call VM Faults - 150 from a landline, or 0345 4541111 otherwise, and use the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box flashing lights

Hi there @Ld3

Welcome back to our Community, sorry that you were having issues with your TiVo recently. 

I have located your account and I can see that you have since managed to contact us and a replacement has been arranged for you. Looks like this has now all been delivered and activated - I do hope that things are looking better for you since having the new box? 

If you're still having issues or need anything else, please do pop back.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos