Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Return

Hi - I have a VM supplied TiVO box that I simply have no use for.

I'd like to have the service removed from my package, but I understand that is not possible. I would however still like to return the TiVO box as it just looks massive and ugly.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Return

Hello pruman

You could change the package to a freeview box. If you have a landline we can put you on the most basic package 

If you did wish to keep the package as it is and return the box then you can order a returns package here 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I have a VM supplied landline and I'd be interested in the Freeview package.

Are you able to provide me more details of this ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pruman,

Thanks for your response.

If you give our team a call on 0345 454 1111, then select Option 4 followed by Option 2, and we'll be able to remove the TV services from your account and thus prompt the return of the Tivo box. 

Any alterations to your landline and broadband services can also be made during the call. 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@prumanI think the bundle that @Gareth_L had referred to, could well be the "Big Bundle" that's listed here 

The TV element of this is the "Mixit" package which is detailed here 

Disconnection of your TV package could well prompt an increase in the price of your other services, but only C/S (probably retentions) would be able to advise on your specific circumstances.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks