Menu
Matt1601
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo DVR Serious Error

Hi have had green screen with serious problem message.  Box has been playing up for 2 days and will not load programme information.  Have seen other similar issues and am thinking that the solution is a new box - can anybody confirm this please.

I have been on hold three times for over an hour and been cut off each time.  If I just need to order a new box can somebody point me in the right direction in terms of who I need to speak to/message.

if somebody from Virgin would like to contact me it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help all.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo DVR Serious Error

@Matt1601 wrote:

Hi have had green screen with serious problem message.  Box has been playing up for 2 days and will not load programme information.  Have seen other similar issues and am thinking that the solution is a new box - can anybody confirm this please.

If you have the "DVR has detected a serious error" green screen then yes, that's terminal and your box needs replacing. You can order a replacement box by calling VM Faults - 150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

Waiting times can vary at the moment, I'm afraid you will just need to be patient.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks