Menu
jg014
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I posted this question and a person from Virgin Media replied and told me they have ordered an upgraded box (V6) but it has not arrived yet and like I said, that was 2 weeks ago. I have tried sending them a message again but no luck.

I do not know if the box is on it’s way still but it has been a bit too long.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the message I posted on the forum a couple of weeks ago:

“Hi,

For a while now my TiVo box (SMT C700) has been running quite slow and also Netflix is constantly stopping in the middle of streaming with the error message: "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title. tvq-pb-101"

A couple of other family members have gotten their TiVo boxes "upgraded" a while ago (I think to the V6?) for no additional charge and I was curious if it would be possible to receive one and if that would fix the issues I have been having. I have been with Virgin since 2014 and have not changed TiVo box.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks.“

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box

Hi jg014, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received a reply to your message regarding the equipment.

We can definitely help you with this 🙂 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos