Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box keeps rebooting

My new TiVo box installed in August 2020 constantly keeps rebooting and is now rebooting on a continuous cycle. Tried all the resetting stuff and can't get through to speak to someone from Virgin through the endless phone systems to get an engineer to come out and fix. I am new to Virgin from Sky and at the moment wish I'd stayed with Sky! Please can someone from Virgin arrange an engineer to come out and replace my main TiVo box? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Box keeps rebooting

Do you have VM broadband at all? I only ask because unless you don't have VM broadband and were installed quite recently, I'm surprised you have a TiVo and nor a V6...  https://my.virginmedia.com/your-tv-box/index.html 

VM staff do respond on here, but it's currently taking around a week. There's also a text message service on 07533 051809 (a couple of days to respond), but otherwise... I'm afraid persisting with the phone lines and not giving up, is probably still going to be the quickest way. Not the greatest C/S experience to start you off, I agree.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box keeps rebooting

Hi, Thank you for your reply and yes you are correct it is a V6 box. I have texted the number so lets see how fast VM can resolve my issue? John

0 Kudos