Menu
Andy2281
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box Rebooting constantly

Hi, I hope I can get some help with this..

So a few days ago my TiVo box decides to randomly reboot, I thought that it was a background download or update however since then it's constantly been going through the same cycle meaning I cannot get any tv at all.

It goes something like this, all lights will pop on for a few seconds, then go off then 3 red lights (2 and then a far single one) then (green steady light) and (red steady light) then a few mins later it will repeat this cycle.

I've checked all my connections and they're all fine although my broadband is down to 60-100mbs instead of its usual 300-350mbs so as you can see I'm getting quite frustrated at present especially as I cannot for the life of me get hold of anyone from customer services.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Box Rebooting constantly

If your TiVo or V6 is rebooting and/or won't get out of the bootup sequence, there's a fault.

I appreciate there are some variable call queues at present, but sticking with them is your best bet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos