Menu
michael095
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box Error Code N27

I am having a similar issue to those already posted on this forum. I have a TiVo box that continues to tell me that the network cable is not connected when trying to set it up to the network. I have tried everything from rebooting to moving it to another room. It does not give me an option to connect via WiFi but I have connected via Ethernet cable through a WiFi booster. I have even looked into my router settings and checked that both WiFi boosters are connected and so is the TiVo box registering on my Router. Still cannot connect TiVo box to the network. HELP PLEASE.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Box Error Code N27

If you definitely have a TiVo and not a V6, then the internet connection is entirely in-built and carried on the same physical cable as your TV signal. Any failures of the internet connection - C130/C133/N27 error messages often signify this - are a service fault.

Connecting your STB via your homehub is only relevant for the V6 box which doesn't have its own modem.

One for TV faults (150 or 0345 4541111) to rectify. They can sometimes reconnect your box remotely, otherwise this is a box fault that will require either a replacement or engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos