Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Temporarily Unavailable

When does "temporarily unavailable"  change to "on going" 1,2,3 weeks ??? maybe my monthly payments should be "unavailable" ,Im sure the rapidity with which Virgin would contact me would be breathtaking .Ive spent more time trying to talk to Virgin in the last month than talking to the kids, that cant be right ,and all for £95 a month yeah I know theres a pandemic and things tale a little longer doesn't seem to apply when my payments are due,if I paid them for the service Im receiving tight now they would never get paid and I`d be off which is probably the next step .

When I upgraded to this all singing and dancing  Tivo box I was promised a world of entertainment at my finger tips ,play back stop multi recording technology so far advanced it would hurt my teeth , in reality I have to put away 6 hours a month to talk to Virgin with problem after problem ,its a home breaker ,the kids are greeting Im greeting I think every Tivo box should come supplied with tissues this isn`t what I signed up for ,I dont want to talk to you every month, or lose program's or have restricted viewing , why not just give the customer what he pays for, I`d call to complain or try to resolve my issue but after 40 minutes waiting giving all the details to then be put through to someone else who then cancels the call bye pushing the wrong button who needs it honestly  .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temporarily Unavailable

@McGurk wrote:

When does "temporarily unavailable"  change to "on going" 1,2,3 weeks ???

You've not actually said what you're trying to do or use, when this "temporarily unavailable" happens?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temporarily Unavailable

Sorted last week up and running ,code 103 then code 133 then something else, error codes. after a repair guy came out changed the box rebooted after 20 minutes all back to normal, happy customer ,till the next time .

0 Kudos