Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Temperamental tivo box. Works for 10 mins and then goes back to 'Start Up' and has done now for weeks.

A few weeks ago when this problem started I contacted Virgin Media who ran some tests and got me unscrewing and turning off then waiting and putting everything back on again. We have been watching DVDs as a result. The box works for a while and then goes back to 'starting up' in the middle of something or even just 10 mins into a program.

Now we have Covid -19 in full swing I wonder if it is at all possible to contact anyone directly at Virgin Media. It seems that the box has a real problem and needs replacing. It is quite a few years old now.

I don't know how to actually get the problem dealt with.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temperamental tivo box. Works for 10 mins and then goes back to 'Start Up' and has done now for weeks

Hi,

Lets get this resolved

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.

Regards

Darren Hollands

Refer a friend to virginmedia and get 50 pounds off your bill

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temperamental tivo box. Works for 10 mins and then goes back to 'Start Up' and has done now for weeks

Hello, if you send me your account number and area ref. I will look into this for you.

Regards

Rich

<

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

***************** ASK ME HOW *****************

0 Kudos