Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV virgin box rewind problem

After watching a recorded program we can not rewind live TV to watch the program that was on live TV. Its like we've just switched channel. No rewind TV available at all. It didn't do this before...

Also whern recording a program whist box is on standby we used to be able to just rewind the recording program when box was switched on if program was still on. We can't do this anymore.  Is, something going wrong with the box?  Sometimes have sound issues when rewinding or pausing.

Hope this makes sense and you can help 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV virgin box rewind problem

Which box do you have - is it a TiVo or a V6? I appreciate you've posted in the V6 forum but there are some differences here so best to check here 

Are you able to pause live TV for, say, 2 or 3 minutes and then resume the channel ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry its a tivo. Have I posted in the wrong place? 🙁

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Tracey9 wrote:

Sorry its a tivo. Have I posted in the wrong place? 🙁

Not a problem. After pressing the wrong button initially and doing it in a slightly messy way... I've fixed that for you 🙂

Now then... Are you able to pause live TV for, say, 2 or 3 minutes and then resume the channel ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It seems to be working okay at the moment when I pause live TV, but sometimes the sound goes and we have to rewind and go forwards a few time until the sounds comes back... Sometimes even change channels. Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos