Menu
Brazeng
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV picture breaking up and disconnecting

I have made 5 calls about this fault. The 3rd call I was promised both a technician coming out and a followup call, neither of which happened. The last 2 calls were terminated by the call centre person for no reason. Not good.

The fault is that both tivo boxes show intermittent picture freezing and break up. Also when viewing a channel directly , say BBCi or ITV hub or Discovery for example, the service is disconnected and virgin gives a message about being unable to connect to the service and I'm kicked off. Go back 5mins later and its all good again ..... until the next time.

Speaking with 2 Virgin technicians working in our street they said that because our boxes are relatively old now, we needed the get them refreshed.

I've been through the online diags several times and reset the boxes multiple times but the problem remains

HELP please.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture breaking up and disconnecting

Hi Brazeng, t

hank you for your post, I am sorry to hear this and that you have not had the best time with us, I can book an engineer for you as I have done some remote checks on your account and can see there is an issue with your box.

Zoie

Brazeng
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV picture breaking up and disconnecting

Thanks Zoie, Please let me know when an engineer is available. 

Please note we have two boxes, that you can probably see on your network management system, both showing similar issues

0 Kudos