Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV guide TBA

Hi. My TV Guide on TiVo is showing as 'To be announced'. Have gone through all the troubleshooting stuff (switch on & off, checked network settings etc) and it have tried 'connect to Virgin media services now' but it comes up with connection interrupted (N11). Looks like it last connected on 30th March.

I can see that this seems to have affected a lot of people in different areas (I'm in area 21) but no useful fixes posted so far!

Can anyone share how they have managed to fix this please. I have absolutely no planned recordings showing and my TiVo won't even tell me what the current programme showing is!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV guide TBA

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

This is a national outage and the team are working on a fix as we speak

Thanks

Craig

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig. Do you have any idea how long this might take? It looks like it's been going on for a while. I'd noticed that my programmes were showing TBA a couple of days ago but thought it was just a temporary glitch... Given that the last successful network connection was 30th March (at 16:14) it looks like it's been a problem for some time! Under last status: it says 'failed. and then 'unrecoverable error' 😞

0 Kudos