Menu
Ianjohnj
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV engineer callout

I cannot get through to Virgin either by phone or website. How do I arrange a visit by an engineer to sort out problems with our cable tv. 
I have now been trying to make contact with a human being for 4 days. This is pathetic service compared to the last few years. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV engineer callout

What are the problems you're having with your VM service? You've not said 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ianjohnj
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. Problem is that we are getting a perfect picture on some channels, plus Netflix and catch up, and some Sky Sports channels Rebooted  3x with same outcome. 
similar problem a few years back turned out to be corroded terminals on external box. 
I just need an engineer to sort it. How do I get one when Virgin will not answer phone and their website goes round in circles?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If live TV is pixellating, but OnDemand (carried over the internet) isn't, then you are quite likely to have signal issues.

You won't like this, but (if there's no known issues on 0800 5610016) you will need to persist with calling VM to report this. They are answering calls, but wait times are varying somewhat...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos