Menu
leefletcher25
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box powering off

My virgin TV box in the living room keeps powering it self off like it's been unplugged. It's done it 4 times where I have to then take the plug out and put it back in for it to work again? I tried calling Virgin for help but got told they were busy and to call back later?? 

So I sent a twitter to virgin to ask for guidance and they directed me here? What do I do now? 

Thanks

Lee

0 Kudos
leefletcher25
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with tivo box

My virgin TV box in the living room keeps powering it self off like it's been unplugged. It's done it 4 times where I have to then take the plug out and put it back in for it to work again? I tried calling Virgin for help but got told they were busy and to call back later?? 

So I sent a twitter to virgin to ask for guidance and they directed me here? What do I do now? 

Thanks

Lee

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi leefletcher25,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Virgin box rebooting, we understand the frustration caused when this happens.

Looking remotely from our end with the details you have provided form your community profile we can see there is an issue which will be affecting your services. This has been reported and the estimated fix time for this is the 18th Feb at 10.00.

The faults ticket for this is F008581814. You will experience intermittent services due to this issues, but rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to get this problem resolved.

Kind regards Jodi

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee, 

I have had a further look and although there is a current issue I don't believe the box turning off is part of it, I am going to invite you into a private chat so I can help further.

I will send a request shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.