Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixellation

Hi.  I have had pixilating screen for a few days now. Cables/connections all OK and have re-set and re-booted. The online test has shown a fault ... and also not a fault. Can you help asap please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation

Call TV Faults, 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

With a following wind and a bit of luck, the "I have a fault" options will run the same tests that the online service has done, and offer you the engineer appointment (or box replacement) that you likely need.

If they don't, then I'd strongly recommend you queue to speak to a faults agent who should do the honours.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation -Not great service from Virgin

Thank you for your message japitts

I had to give up trying to get through to Virgin after about 25 minutes on hold.  They do everything to get you to go back online, and I have been through their online checks many times now, but when I get to the "book an engineer" date after that has identified a problem, that button is greyed out.

I may have to look for an alternative provider if that is the best they can do.  Not great service from Virgin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation -Not great service from Virgin

If the automated online system is identifying a fault, it follows that the automated phone service should do similar - when this happens, it's normally enough to trigger the system offering you an engineer appointment without the need to queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos