Menu
cmwmbe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixellation

Hi

I am in Area 22.  For months now I am getting pixilaion when watching most channels.  Its becoming unwatchable.  This happens when watching live TV or recorded programmes.  I have tried resetting the Tivo box, switching it off completely at the mains, waiting for it to cool down, everything.  I have checked all the cables to make sure they are secure which they are.  The only fault on my behalf which I will admit to is that the recorded programe capacity is high and is normally between 97% and 99%, I blame family for that.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as Netflix and Amazon Prime is my goto channel now and I am thinking of ditching Virgin entirely

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation

Hi I'm constantly surprised by the amount of people posting faults that have been happening for months, if that was me I'd report it in hours as virgin don't know you have a problem unless you phone them which the best route for what sounds like a signal level issue, they can check the levels while you are on the line and if necessary arrange for an engineer to adjust your levels between your box and the street cabinet.Regards Micky
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation

A warm welcome to our Community Forum cmwmbe and sorry to hear about the TV pixellation. I've had a sneaky peak at your details using the information we have on here and can see that you've spoken to us about the issue and that an engineer has been arranged. I've checked your details and can see some issues too so happy that an engineer has been arranged for you.

Do let us know how it goes after the visit 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos