Menu
Maz71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixelating

My TV is constantly pixelating. It's unbearable watching anything. Most channels, esp live TV. My mother is my neighbour and hers is the same - in fact, hers is worse. She's 88 and lives alone and relies on her TV for company. I have tried calling VM but getting no response. We desperately need this fixed after weeks of suffering this appalling service! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixelating

Pixellation, if you've rebooted your box, is a symptom of poor signal and you're doing the correct thing in calling to report this.

Check on 0800 5610061 that there's no known faults that could be causing this?

I'd recommend you persist with calling in tonight or first thing tomorrow if that's at all possible. If not, then post back.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Maz71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts. 

Been going on for weeks! TiVo boxes been rebooted (many times) all wiring connected fine. Very strange why it's happening on both my mum's and mine. She lives across from me - around 30 feet between our homes. I cannot get through to anyone to report the fault! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You'll have separate cable runs from the street cab, so unless something's wrong there (which could be affecting many others and would likely have been reported) it could well be two separate faults.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos