Menu
Bradapple
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixalating on both TiVO boxes

Both TiVo boxes in the house are pixalating on different channels. We have tried rebooting both boxes and the internet.

I suspect the fault lies on the line as it is affecting both boxes around the house.

I rang up the phone service who said a fault was detected on the line hold for operator, I then held for 40 mins for the phone to be hung up on me(mildy frustrating as I listened to harry styles - watermelon sugar for 40 mins, I liked it the first time) 

Any support than can be offered would be appreciated, I have checked all cabling in both boxes and the router, all cables are secure.

This issue has been happening for a couple of weeks now. Let me know if you require anymore information.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Pixalating on both TiVO boxes

Which channels are affected? It won't alter the likely end outcome, but it may help identify if particular clusters of channels that are carried over the VM broadcast network are perhaps affected together.

Ultimately though, you're doing everything right so far. As frustrating as I'm sure the call queues are, that will likely still be the quickest way of reporting this fault. Forum staff work through these posts and respond, but it can take several days - during which time you could have called it in, had an engineer out and potentially had the problem fixed. I can only suggest trying at different times of the day, C/S open at 8am if you're up and feeling it 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos