cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Ariel Terminator Screw

garysgourmet
Tuning in

Good morning. 

I am currently in the process of sending back my TV Box. However, in my packaging I did not receive a Terminator Screw to complete the final stage of deactivation. 

Please help,

Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I did contemplate posting this earlier...

You can view photos of the different boxes if you're not sure... https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which TV box are you sending back - a TiVo, V6 or 360? Are you keeping any other services, such as broadband?

What do you mean by a terminator screw?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you for the speedy reply. 

On the “Disconnecting your Virgin TV box” instructions, step 4 says the following;

”This step is really important. Pull out the white co-axial cable from your Virgin Media wall socket and replace it with the silver terminator cap.”

I did not get a silver terminator cap in my packaging to send back. 

In regards to the box itself, I think it’s a TiVo box. 

Thanks,

Gary

On further investigation, I think it’s a V6 Box. 

Gary

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I did contemplate posting this earlier...

You can view photos of the different boxes if you're not sure... https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

Thanks for that. 

I can confirm it is definitely the Virgin V6 TV Box.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @garysgourmet

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the silver terminator cap, I'm sorry to hear you did not receive this. I would like to raise this with the Area Field Manager now to see if we can get a silver terminator cap dropped round to you. I was unable to locate your account from the email address provided, so I shall send a private message now to obtain the details required.

Best wishes,

Serena

Hi Serena. 
Thank you and yes please do. 

Gary