cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIvo remote control

wb2222
Tuning in

Got a new Tivo remote control today from GXO  cant get sound function working by pressing the button also the RC is smaller than the original one that came with the  TIvo box.

7 REPLIES 7

wb2222
Tuning in

I got a new tivo remote control from  GXO the sound control does not work also the RC is smaller than the original one supplied with the TIvo box.

Hi wb2222,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have purchased a new remove for your TiVo however this doesn't control the sound and it looks different, I will be more than happy to help get the remove replaced for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi WB2222,

Thanks for answering me, glad you have been able to get this resolved yourself, if you do need any further support you know where we are, you can also find further support around our TV Boxes here.

Regards

Paul. 

wb2222
Tuning in

HI how do i return  the second  mini  tivo remote control  from GXO  today  16/6/2023 which i did not

order I got my first tivo RC on the 9/6/2023 which i did order  i understand that i will charge  for more than one  tivo RC ordered  help required

Hi @wb2222 

There is no need to return the other remote control, you can keep as a spare as and when required. 

You are not charged for having more than 1 remote. If there was any charges for the remotes being ordered then this would have been advised to you when ordering. If you are still unsure about the remote charges, I can see that your private message with my colleague that supported you is still open regarding the remote ordering. They'll be able to assist you further. Should you have any further queries, please respond to them through the open private message thread. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi thank you for the info about the Remote controls Regard Walter.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all, Walter. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.