Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO power cable

Hi,

I need a new power cable for one of my TiVo boxes. I cannot find the old one as I put the TiVo box away while decorating and cannot find it now. How can I order a replacement cable?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVO power cable

Hi Sshhhh1,

You need to contact the Faults team on 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faults) to order a power cable,  but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues 

When calling Faults hopefully the system will recognise that you've used the online faults checker and place you into a queue for an agent to pick up, rather than going through all the automated tests .If that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

VM Forum Staff may pick this up for you, but can be anything from a few days to a week.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos