Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO constantly rebooting

Can you test my TIVO box ( I also have a V6 box ) two days ago we could not switch it on, checked batteries in remote which were fine, unplugged the box overnight and plugged in the following day and now only trying to reboot all the time so remote having no affect, various lights appear, green, red and 4 blue ones from time to time, the only thing that appears on screen occassionaly is " welcome to Virgin " for a few seconds which then disappears.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO constantly rebooting

Thank you for the post Nashbeach. 

Have you been in touch with our team to look further into this since your post?

If you still require some assistance could you please run through a reboot of both the Tivo box and the Hub and check the cables are all inserted securely and show no visible damage? 

Let us know how this goes.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes, I phoned up and an engineer was booked a few days later, he took one look at what was happening and said I cannot save the Tivo box so then immeadiately replaced it with a V6 box, I can now also view the recordings on the other V6 box now as well which the TIVO box never managed to do !!!
Thanks for help Virgin.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's brilliant. I'm glad to hear you've had a replacement and it's working as it should 🙂

Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos