Menu
LazyDaisy321
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO box keeps restarting

Hi, as others have already said, my TIVO box (a Samsung) has been randomly restarting too, the latest time being this afternoon while I was watching a film. By the time it had finished restarting the film had finished.

I sent a complaint form about this a couple of weeks ago but no one has replied. I do not have time to be "hanging on the phone" to try and get it sorted.

My contract ends in 2 weeks so I need this resolving please before I decide whether to renew with Virgin Media.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO box keeps restarting

A box that's restarting anything more than occasionally (and overnight) probably has a fault, and that's best reported to Virgin to allow them to rectify it. That's likely to either be a replacement or an engineer visit.

The best way to report faults is to call VM on 150 (from a Virgin phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone).

If you don't want to call, you can try the text message service - 07533 051809, you should get a response in a day or so - possible slightly longer this time of year.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks