Menu
Bkerr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TIVO box keeps freezing

Hi

My Tivo box is constantly freezing and either resetting itself or I am having to reboot this. It is happening with certain channels like Sky1, ITV, E4 and any time we watch on demand. 

I have done status check and it says nothing wrong with the equipment but that just isn't right it's been happening for well over a week now.

I have switched it off and unplugged it all, rebooted it several times by switching just the box off. Any ideas as to how I can fix this as I am running out of ideas now?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PrinterElf
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO box keeps freezing

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Friday. 09:00 until 17:00 Saturday).

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.