forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
tim0205
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TIVO CONNECTION

Help, I have codes c133 and v210, tivo box does not connect to internet. I have tried disconnecting cables and restarting with no joy. What can I do?

0 Kudos
dippydot
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO CONNECTION

Have also been getting C133 error codes. Reset box, still the same.

0 Kudos
dippydot
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just checked my broadband connection via ThinkBroadband monitor and since 3:30am this morning it's just a mass of dropped packets.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you using the TiVo or a V6? The two boxes connect to the internet (and VOD) differently so advice differs on the two.

You've both posted in the TiVo section so I'll assume here, that it's a TiVo - in which case your box has an internal dedicated cablemodem and your home broadband is immaterial and irrelevant (except that problems with one may be indicative of problems with the other).

On the front of the box, there's 3 green lights - from L>R, power, "online" that should be on permanently, and then remote input. When your VOD drops, does the middle light flash?

The last thing to check, is your live TV ok or are any channels problematic?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
tim0205
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry its a V6, but I appear to have cured the problem, I reset and cleared the box through settings and after a couple more attempts it reconnected.

Thanks for you help

0 Kudos