Menu
Lauramc88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Box keeps rebooting

Hi There, 

Can someone please help my Tivo box is around 5 years old and its just started to reboot every half hour after watching it. I cant get through to Virgin due to them being extremely busy. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO Box keeps rebooting

private message me and ill get this sorted for you

Thaks
Ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO Box keeps rebooting

Hello,

Have you tried using the text service? You will need to text over your account number, area ref number, and the issue you have and someone should call you back. It seems like it will just be a replacement box. The number for the text service is; 07533051809.

Could you just ensure that the power supply has not come loose for the box, and make sure the box has the correct power save settings which you can check by going into Help & Settings > Settings > Devices > Power Saving Settings. It should be set to Always On.

Hope this helps!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos