Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TIVO BOXES refuse to connect to each other

Hi 3 days on phone with VM my tivo boxes are connected to hub but will not connect to each other, was forced to buy new equipment by VM reset dozens of time changed from hardwire to wireless, still will not talk to each other. refused a call out by VM unless i pay.

Any suggestions. I way top whack for no service.

Help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO BOXES refuse to connect to each other

Hi Jwt1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV boxes looked into, I am sorry if this is causing some confusion and frustration. 

I understand you've said you have TIVO boxes, however when looking at your services I can see you actually have two V6 boxes, can you just confirm if this is correct for me please? 

The V6 boxes usually connect automatically if you want to watch a recording in another room. I have a link here with the V6 user guide which has all sorts of useful information. 

When you try to perform a task that requires them both to be connected, what do you see? Is there an error code/message? Are there are lights on the front? 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO BOXES refuse to connect to each other

The above link to the use guide doesn't work.  Try this one instead V6_user_guide.pdf 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos