Menu
73_bbubba
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Subscription

I have 2 V6 and a TiVo box in my house. My TiVo box does not allow me to watch my BT Ultimate subscription which I can watch on the 2 v6 boxes. Also the Amazon app will not come up on the tivo box whereas it’s available on the v6 boxes. I have updated the software on the TiVo box and nothing changes. Any ideas anyone?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Subscription

Hello

The issue you are experiencing is that the Tivo doesn't support the  apps you need, you are going to have to upgrade to a 3rd V6 box.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
73_bbubba
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks that explains the app issue with amazon but not the fact I can’t get a subscription service! Any ideas on that?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

It is actually the same issue BT Ultimate isn't available on the Tivo as the Tivo isn't capable of handling the signal, it is only available on the V6.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The old TiVo doesn’t support 4K so can’t access the BT Sports Ultimate channel.

I don’t watch sport but understand that what is shown on that channel is broadcast at the same time on one of the other BT Sports channels.

0 Kudos