cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound level indicator missing on screen

Ganradlogin
Joining in

The remote control volume and mute are both working but the volume level display has disappeared off screen, using either the TIVO remote or the Sony TV remote. How can I get it back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried the simple fix of restarting your TiVo via Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart?

Assuming that you're reporting the volume adjustment is working, just no visual indication.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried the simple fix of restarting your TiVo via Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart?

Assuming that you're reporting the volume adjustment is working, just no visual indication.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thankyou. Fixed.

I assumed the visual indicator was generated by Virgin. However, it must come from the Sony TV, as after a reboot of the TV, it reappeared.

Hi @Ganradlogin

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Glad to hear all is fixed. Sometimes a simple reboot does the job 😄

If you need help with anything else, let us know. 

We’ve also got a host of hints and self care tips in our Virgin Media mobile app and our Help & Support area.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs