cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky red button not working

Claire1871
Joining in

Sky sports red button is not loading football matches again! The message says ‘ channel unavailable,

64 REPLIES 64

Hi there @nellyb87

Thank you for popping back to us and I am so sorry to hear that you are still facing issues with the red button.

Can I just confirm what exact error you are getting? 

Thank you

When I press the red button on Channel 513 the One Moment box appears, then the Blue/Red Sky Sports screen briefly appears and returns to the main channel.

When is this getting fixed - it's been not working for months

Andy

• Exactly the same here.  Virgin what’s the fix?

Having the same problem.

On Ch 503. I press the red button and see a quick splash screen for Sky Sports but it then goes back to the main game rather than the option to select your choice of game.

Very disappointing.

Hi Ash, surprisingly I am having the same problems as everyone else on here and on Twitter. Press the red button, the TV may or may not quickly flash the red and blue Sky Sports screen before returning to the main channel. Since no one is getting the contractual service that they have paid for, can you please ensure that this is raised as a major customer complaint leading to compensation. 

Tatey86
Joining in

Red button is  it loading anything. 

Have rebooted box umpteen times and still get nothing disgrace considering how much you pay per month. Any ideas on how I can get this to work. 

I'm trying to get the match choice on too and it's not working, it's ridiculous!!

Same problem for me.

Once again I can't watch my team as the red button not working.

This has totally ruined ny evening!

Major failure  by Virgin.

Time to switch to Sky completely, at least I'll be able to watch my team.

Red button on channel 503 is not working. I have rebooted the box and still it does not work. I press the red button the sky screen flashes up for a fraction of a second and then goes back to channel 503. This issue has been ongoing for months. 

Moore_Thought_
Joining in

Why does this keep happening? Advertised red button games are not available. The page refreshes when the red button is pressed and no games or info options unlike Boxing Day.

This follows appalling quality on 26 December where the stream was frozen for long periods of time.

It's already half time and there's no communication from you on this matter despite a lot of complaints on Twitter.