Menu
MattL91
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports & Cinema (inc. HD) missing from one box only

I recently signed up for Sky Sports & Cinema (inc. HD) as part of a new contract, but it appears to be missing from one of my TiVo boxes. It is there correctly on my V6 and other TiVo box, and I can access Sky Sports via their app, so I'm assuming it's not been added correctly to the one box. I've reset the box numerous times but still had no success.

I've tried calling, but it's a nightmare trying to get through to a person, and the automated system doesn't seem set up to handle this issue. It doesn't look like I'm the first to suffer from this issue, but can't see any solutions that I can do to fix it.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports & Cinema (inc. HD) missing from one box only

A reboot usually works.

Have you tried using your remote control - go to Home Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

If that fails you'll need to contact VM and ask them to add the codes to the box. 

Contact TV Faults on  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

You will get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
MattL91
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave, needed a call but all resolved now. Thanks for the advice about getting through to a person quicker!
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt,

That's great news. Thanks for the update.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MattL91, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you were having an issue with getting the Sky channels on one of the boxes but am happy you've been able to get things sorted after some advice from our VIP newapollo.

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back here 🙂

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos