Menu
shellie66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Set top box

I want to have my extra set top box reconnected what is the easiest way to do this please

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Set top box

What do you mean by reconnected?

Do you have an active VM TV account? What course of events led to this box being disconnected? And what type of box is it? Check here if you want to make sure.

There's a few different scenarios here, and the answer depends which you fall into.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
shellie66
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I removed the services from my extra box to save some.money but the box was never returned to virgin I would now like to have the service back to my extra box and wondered how easy it would be to get it done 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

And are these TiVo, V6 or something else? Check the link in my previous post if you want to make sure.

Normally, when you add multiroom the additional box needs to be supplied by VM - they won't generally reactivate one that's been removed since a while, although you've not said how long ago this was, I'm assuming it's within 6 months.

It may be possible, I've seen cases where this has been done but it's certainly not a common thing. You can call in, or perhaps wait for staff to respond (may be a day or so).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi shellie66, thanks for your post.

As this will involve a change of services, unfortunately it's not something we're able to help with from here. Speak with our relations team on 150/ 0345 454 1111, or send them a text on 0753 305 1809 for further assistance & let us know how you get on.

Tom 

0 Kudos