Menu
Lele2204
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returned TV box

I have cancelled my TV package with you, I received a pre paid box to return my TV box in. We packed it up and sent it back via CollectPlus, I have the receipt to prove this, yet I have received a message this morning saying you have not received this and there will be a charge to my account in 9 days?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returned TV box

Hi there @Lele2204

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. We do thank you for returning the equipment back to us and I am sorry that you have had a communication from us to advise we have yet to receive it.

These communications are automatically sent after a set amount of days if the account has not yet been updates. Currently even though the warehouse may have the equipment, it is taking around 14 working days for the account to be updated. The reason for the delay is due to the fact that we ceased equipment returns over the peak of the pandemic and now customers are returning them en mass so we're working through more than usual in a shorter space of time

We are sorry for any concerns these communications may have caused you - I have located your account and noted it accordingly. No charge will be added. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide