Menu
Ladyrobson
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacing an antique Samsung box

My antique Samsung tv box is not recording properly and playback is sometimes poor. How do I get a replacement new 360 box.  My daughter has a new set up at half the price I am paying and I am not inclined to keep paying the monthly cost for this service and two virgin media phones.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacing an antique Samsung box

Hello

You will need to speak too CS and re-negotiate your contract, if you require a v360 you must also have a Virginmedia broadband I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ladyrobson
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think I put the wrong box in. I already have a V6 box and the faulty one is the second box and I need a new V6 to replace the Samsung  - who do I contact about this?  You might be right about leaving  as Sky are making me some good offers Thank you

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin's two mainstream boxes are shown here if you want to check which you have.

The contact to discuss your subscription and potential swaps will be Virgin C/S on 150, or 0345 4541111.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ladyrobson
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the information.  I’ve texted them and will ring if I don’t get a reply.

0 Kudos