Menu
peter9267
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement tivo box

My box died the other night, have been trying to order a replacement but seem to be going round in circles. Have run all the on line test, went through system to order a new box and then keep getting message saying technical issues so can’t place order. Can someone please help, as have spent 2 days trying to explain to a help line that my tivo box is knackerd 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement tivo box

The best way to arrange this will be to call in and speak to a faults agent by the sounds. I'm not clear what you mean by "trying to explain to a helpline".

Once you've called 150 (or 0345 4541111) and chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", the IVR makes a few attempts to encourage you to not queue. Press something for a link in a text message, press something else for self-service or to go online. Ignore them, don't press anything and wait on the line.

You may need to wait in a queue, but that (I'm afraid) is symptomatic of the current situation. Agents do answer, I know from personal experience.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

peter9267
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement tivo box

Thanks for that, tried the 150 option, but gave up after 1 1/2 hours. Have spent 2 days trying to sort out on virgin media messenger, just all hard work and very frustrating. I know we live in strange times and there’s lot of things going on but the bills keep coming in every month.

0 Kudos