Menu
Pete4419
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Tivo boxes

Since being a customer at my present address since September 2016, I have not received a bill/letter other than my initial 'welcome to V. Media' email. So I am unable to log-in or set up an account, apparently I need to do this to deal with the issue of having two faulty Tivo Boxes...?

I know these are strange times and everything takes a bit longer but I have had no contact or acknowledgement for about a week, so not sure if my messages on any VM platform are being seen.

How do I get this sorted and have the boxes replaced?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Tivo boxes

Are you not able to get your password & security details reset via C/S?

I know there have been cases where a password reset needs to be done by post, but I'd have been quite concerned at not seeing a bill in more than 4 months, never mind 4 years!!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete4419, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with our TiVo boxes - checking things over from here I think there may be more to it than just TV issues as there are clear issues with the hub's power levels too.

In the interest of getting things resolved asap I have booked you in with the next available appointment.  Please find the appointment time slot via your online account (virg.in/myVM) it can also be rescheduled or cancelled from there if needed.

Please keep us posted with the outcome of that, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Tom 

newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@ Tom_F,

you may need to send  the appointment date and time by private message as Pete4419 cannot access his MVM as it hasn't been set up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_F 

Following this up so Tom_F is tagged.. newapollo makes a good point here. The appointment may need to be arranged by PM rather than online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for flagging my oversight @newapollo I'll be sure to do that now.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Pete4419
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response 🙂 I do see 'a bill' on my bank statements... but had no success resetting online...
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Glad the appointment slot was OK please keep us posted with how it goes.

You may need to register for an online account first of all rather than trying to 'reset' existing details, give that try from here and let us know how you get on.

Tom

0 Kudos