Menu
Lemonlava
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Tivo box

Hi.

My TiVo box has stopped working (blank screen, no sound and no service). I've checked my service status and followed the advice (reboot, changed HDMI lead and tv socket) but to no avail.

I have managed to get it working via scart lead, but the box is quite old now and is probably due to be replaced. I'm more than able to install the box myself so wouldn't require an engineer.

I tried calling Virgin, but obviously the current pandemic is having an effect the call centres so I'm hoping to get a response on here! 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Tivo box

wait a few days for staff to get to the thread and they can arrange a replacement.
0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425... 

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which usually also takes a few days.

I have also moved your thread to the Tivo board.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lemonlava,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry you have been having issues with your tivo box I can take a look into this for you I will pop you a private message asking for some details 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos