cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement TV Box

iHateVirgenMeja
Joining in

SSEND ME A NEW TV BOX PLEASE

Rather than explaining it all again, I've copied this thread from Facebook. Virgin Media - please read and action

Dan HukeVirgin Media
7 January at 19:48 ·
Hello Virgin Media
I've spent over an hour trying to report a fault with my TV today. I've been hung up on by your automated phone system (twice), and stuck in an endless loop of trying to login to your customer "service" website. Please do reply to my message at your earliest convenience with a suggestion as to how I should proceed.
13 comments
Virgin Media
Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to speak to our team. Can you please advise me if we've logged this as an area fault? - virg.in/service ^DB
MY.VIRGINMEDIA.COM
my.virginmedia.com
my.virginmedia.com
· Reply · 1 d
Dan Huke
Virgin Media it's not a fault with the network or service, it's the TV box hardware. I've tested it with 2 different TVs and 2 different (new) cables. The fault doesn't occur on the other box we have upstairs. I just need a replacement TV box.
I've t… See more
· Reply · 1 d
Virgin Media
Good morning, Dan. Can you expand on this hardware issue please? ^John
· Reply · 1 d
Dan Huke
The picture flickers every few seconds, and sometimes cuts out entirely. Sometimes it shows white noise before coming back on. Sometimes it cuts out entirely for a few seconds. The same behavior is observed with different TVs and different cables.
· Reply · 2 h
Virgin Media
Thanks Dan. Sounds like we might need to swap the box. Please give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can help from there ^Emma
· Reply · 2 h
Dan Huke
I'd really prefer not to have to have this conversation bit-by-bit on Facebook. Perhaps you could call me and sort this out.
· Reply · 2 h
Virgin Media
I'm afraid we're unable to arrange calls from here Dan. You could text us on +44753 305 1809 as well ^Emma
· Reply · 2 h
Dan Huke
Argh! Yes I know I need a new TV box. I refer you to my comment above. It says I need a new TV box.
So I call 0345 454 1111 and I get the same unhelpful automated system I had last week, and ultimately it sends me a text message and tells me to go on your website to get "support".
· Reply · 2 h
Dan Huke
May be an image of text that says "23:17 4G 4G virginmedia.com/ 13 Nirain media Back Sorry, there seems to be an ssue Don't worry, get in touch with our friendly team who will be happy to help. Loading options, please wait... Abut us About Careers"
· Reply · 1 h
Dan Huke
The link doesn't work
· Reply · 1 h
Dan Huke
Like it didn't last week
· Reply · 1 h
Virgin Media
Thanks Dan. If you post the issue on our forums virg.in/VMforums then we can arrange a new box from there ^Emma

2 REPLIES 2

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry you're having some issues with your TV box. 

I will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we'll take it from there. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Great @iHateVirgenMeja.

Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs