Menu
Amber-23
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remote controller

I need a NEW remote controller. For over 6 months now, I've tried phoning, no joy, when I did get to speak to someone "3 times in total" I got cut off when I told them my name !! Lots of Buttons do not work. I can not find an Address for Virgin media HELP ???

0 Kudos
C-Bithell
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote controller

Hi there my name is Chris Bithell I am a virgin media technician

Please send me your account number and site ID and i will get you one posted out today

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Amber-23
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Chris, I have now got a remote. I went on the phone again, and got straight through to a person, and one was sent out. Can you get on your automated service, Where to get a New Remote controller, as I have seen other people having the same trouble as me?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amber-23, glad to hear all sorted 🙂 In future for anything like that, drop us a text on 07533051809 and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos