Menu
Mel221
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Remote control for elderly parents

How do I request remote control with large buttons for my elderly parents please? I have seen that this dilemma has been raised before but it wasn't clear how to request them. I have seen that it can be arranged via the community. Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote control for elderly parents

Hi Mel221,

The information on the following link explains about the accessibility remote and various functions to help

Accessibility Remote 

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you in a day or two, but you can also call in by dialling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, however if calling it's best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote control for elderly parents

Hi Mel221, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

This is certainly something we can help with although we will need to confirm some information with you first.. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos