Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote Control

Could some advise how I can get a new remote control for my Tivo box. Some of the buttons do not work and it isn't a problem with the batteries.  None of the phone options match my query.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote Control

The option you need is tv faults

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the community faypaterson and sorry for the issues that you've been having with your remote. Have you spoken to the team since you last posted, if you haven't we can look into getting a new remote sent out for you, please let me know if you need this to be looked into further.

If the remote has become unusable,please try to use the tv remote app, that you can use on any smart phone, you can find more information about it here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-download-tv-control-app. ^SL  

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please could I arrange for a new remote to be sent. When I go through TV faults on the phone they just check that the tivo box is working and I have been unable to speak to anyone. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will drop you a private message in a moment, please respond and I will get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos