cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of PPV, that did not work.

Clintonia84
Tuning in

Hi there.

I’m wondering  how to stop a payment, or receive a refund for the Jake Paul/Askren fight. 

I paid for the fight, however it would not work and kept saying “we are setting up your channels and the should be available soon” 

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For any account issues, you'll have to wait for the staff team to respond which may be a couple of days.

In terms of any underlying issues that you may have... can you use OnDemand services? If you're not sure, can you try watching a (non-BBC) CatchUp programme by selecting "Watch from catchup" from the TV Guide?

The technlology behind a PPV OD & CatchUp, is the same.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, Clintonia84,

Sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your PVV. Have you been in touch with the team since your post?  Are you still getting that error?

Thanks,

Corey C

Hi there. 

I have not been in touch yet, as I have not had time to call. 

I am still not able to process those channel/ppv. 

just hoping to make sure I am not charged is all. I believe Virgin can see it was not watched?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @Clintonia84 

So just to confirm, you are also having issues accessing on demand content as well as the PPV from the other night? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak

I have not tried others, just that one ppv that did not work. 

just seeking a refund in the first instance and if any further issues arise I will escalate

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Clintonia84 

Just by means of a 2minute check, try finding a programme from ITV, C4 or C5 in the TV Guide from earlier this week, press "OK" and "watch from CatchUp"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

We can look at getting you a refund,  I am just trying to see if I can assist you with a wider issue at the same time.  essentially I am just trying to find out the reason the PPV didn't work. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak

The catch up channels seem to be fine as a whole. 

just this ppv that did not work. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @Clintonia84 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M