Menu
SDC
Super solver
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Redundant TiVo box - do you want it back or not?

We went through the RES2BUS process and no longer have a residential VM BB/TV account. The VM Business engineer who installed our Hitron Router kindly took away our old SuperHub, but said that VM Residential would send a pre-paid returns pack so the we could return the now-redundant TiVo box.

Two months on and said TiVo box is still sitting here getting in the way and gathering dust.

Over to you, VM!

-------------------------------------- sig start --------------------------------------
Lurking....
-------------------------------------- sig end --------------------------------------
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Redundant TiVo box - do you want it back or not?

Hi SDC,

This page shows which equipment VM need returning plus links to order packaging if needed return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

SDC
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. Any idea if they want my now-defunct Residential Account number or my current Business Account number?

-------------------------------------- sig start --------------------------------------
Lurking....
-------------------------------------- sig end --------------------------------------
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi again SDC,

The TIVO box will be assigned to your residential account.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

SDC
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again, Dave. I used the res number and it swallowed it so I assume it worked.

Oddly, the confirmation screen displayed the house number on its own line above the street name. If the postal label shows the same then it might confuse the postie though - around here they aren't good with numbers at the best of times. I think some of them might have either more or less fingers than the standard issue for Homo sapiens 🙂

Lurking....
0 Kudos